About Windows Photo Gallery
Windows Photo Gallery 16.4.3528.331 includes powerful and easy-to-use editing tools that you can use to work on dozens of photos simultaneously. Correct imperfections, adjust color and exposure, fix red eye, and even "fuse" two or more photos (such as different versions of a group shot) into one. And with the auto-editing features, Photo Gallery can even improve the look of your photos for you. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. Windows Photo Gallery is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is Windows Photo Gallery safe to download?
We tested the file wlsetup-all.exe with 23 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does Windows Photo Gallery work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus Windows Photo Gallery may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Officially supported operating systems include 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 8 and Windows 7.What versions of Windows Photo Gallery are available?
The current version of Windows Photo Gallery is 16.4.3528.331 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 16.4.3522.0110. At the moment, only the latest version is available.
Development of this software has ceased, and therefore Windows Photo Gallery is obsolete, so future updates should not be expected.What type of graphical file formats are supported?
Windows Photo Gallery supports over 8 common image formats including BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPG, MPO, PLY, PNG and TIFF.
Alternatives to Windows Photo Gallery available for download
- Canon My Image GardenEfficient photo organizer that can apply effects and photo enhancement to images, create collages and prepare them for printing.
- PicasaPhoto management and editing software which can upload, share, backup and synchronize images as well as create photo albums online.
- StudioLine Photo ClassicA fully-packed image editor and organization utility with several useful features.
- ZoomBrowser EXManage images created with Canon point-and-shoot cameras like RAW or JPG shots with EXIF data included.
- StudioLine Photo BasicOrganizes images while providing conversion tools, web photo galleries, geo-tagging, color corrections and several image filters and effects.
- FinePixViewerPhoto management application that organizes images and videos created with FUJIFILM cameras with slideshow creation and printing options.
- Zoner Photo Studio XFeatured-packed graphics manipulation, editing and developing software with advanced tools, importing, exporting and general photo manager and viewer.
- KeyLemonKeyLemon adds some bio-security to a PC by introducing facial recognition as an alternative way to login to Windows.
- Olympus MasterEnhance digital photos and movies from Olympus cameras.
- Sony Picture UtilitySoftware for Sony digital cameras that can download, edit and convert RAW images and videos with some photo enhancement tools.